Photo Challenge #6 - Possessions Photo Project

 

These are the item that are really important in my daily life. The items that I chose are my phone, charger, laptop, airpods, glasses, hand sanitizer, hair tie, head band, face mask, and my body spray. These are the things that I use a lot every day.
My phone - I bring my phone everywhere I go and it's really important to me because it has all my contacts and important things in it.
My charger - I think it's a really important thing because I need to charge my phone to keep it running.
My Airpods - I like to use them to listen to music and watch videos when I am bored.
Laptop - I have lots of information on it and I do my school work on it. Also, I like to watch on it.
Hair tie & Head band - My hair is very long so, I like to use these to keep it out of my face or tie it when it gets hot.
Eyeglasses - I can't see clearly without my glasses so this is a really important thing and I have to use it all the time.
Hand sanitizer & Face mask - I bring these everywhere I go to prevent covid and it's important to stay face.
My body spray - I like to be hygienic so, I always like to smell good.



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Images in Motion